Tuesday, October 7, 2014

    • Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
      Look full in His wonderful face,
      And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
      In the light of His glory and grace.

  1. The words to this old song have proved itself true again to me today. This has been a day where I have felt what appears to be the weight of the world on my shoulders. Responsibilities that in all honesty, I have not given the time to that they deserve and my mind seems to be running a 100mph in 1,000 different directions, yet while I was driving home today from Birmigham, AL  I got lost in the words of this old song. Better yet, I got lost in Jesus. When I began to think of His goodness and all that He has blessed me with, that His word is true, He is my very present help in time of need. That He does stick closer than a brother or perhaps that He loved me enough to give me His Son and the Holy Spirit, my comforter, today; all of a sudden the things of [this old] earth grew strangely dim, in the light of HIS glory and grace. 

Turn towards Jesus today and bask in His goodness and the fact that He loves you! 

Be Blessed! 

--Josh--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Discovery

A New Beginning

A Christmas Miracle - Assurance for the New Year