Monday, October 20, 2014

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works and my soul knows it very well. 

A few weeks back, Kaye went with the Ladies of our church on a retreat to grow spiritually together as well as relationally. I knew she would have a good time, yet, she surprised me and had a GREAT time. When she returned home, it was non stop for several days about events or services, card games played, or perhaps crazy, off the wall, random songs that were sung. Yet, above all the fun she had, she was sure to tell me their focal point of the entire weekend, that she was fearfully and wonderfully made. 

Since her conversation with me about being fearfully and wonderfully made, I have been confronted multiple times in scripture and morning devotion with the same thought and passage. Perhaps my wife was trying to share with me the importance of being reminded that I too, am fearfully and wonderfully made. That He, loved us both enough to create us perfect for each other. That He knew us so that He created us for certain places of ministry that we would prosper and be a light into a dark and dying world. 

Think about it today, God made you fearfully and wonderfully, so act like it! 

Be blessed! 

--Josh--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Beginning

The Discovery

Monday, September 22, 2014