Thursday, October 30, 2014

Have you ever felt drained? Tired all the time and really don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning? I've been there, as a matter of fact, this morning I crawled back in bed simply because I didn't feel the best, and then at the last moment I got up, and prepared for my day. Though I didn't feel all that great I have chose to make this day great for the scripture says, This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. 

A passage of scripture that continues to minister to me is found in Isaiah 43:1-3, But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob,And He who formed you, O Israel,“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;I have called you by name; you are Mine! “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,Nor will the flame burn you. “For I am the Lord your God,The Holy One of Israel, your Savior... In other words God made this day very special for you and I, yet though it is special and though it is supposed to be a day that we rejoice in; when things happen that cause you to get down, not want to get out of bed, maybe your body doesn't feel quite right or it seems as though the waters are raging and the fire is burning, remember you are His! 

Be encouraged today and remember that God has great things in store for your life. 

--Josh-- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Discovery

A New Beginning

Monday, September 22, 2014