October 13, 2015

Wow, nearly eight months since my last post here on the site. It is amazing how it seems life takes us by a whirlwind and within what seems like no time at all, eight months have slipped through our grip. Over the past several days especially, Kaye and I have talked about how it seems we have so much on our mind that it is even hard to think. With the holiday season quickly approaching, maybe that we just sold our home and have yet to find the right place for us, ministry responsibilities, opportunities and aggravations at work or even school issues and concerns, it seems that the thoughts continue to pile on one another.

Today, I am sitting at our North Ocoee Office, and here it is a little easier for you to take a moment in silence and reflect or perhaps take the early morning hours to read a passage of scripture or pray. So, I took full liberty to do that and indulged myself for the first time in eight months to open my copy of "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young. The first line for October 13, "TAKE TIME TO BE STILL IN MY PRESENCE." WOW, how un-canning can it be that I would read the exact thing I needed to hear today. She also wrote, "My peace is an inner treasure, growing within you as you trust in Me" and continued to share Psalm 46:10 and Number 6:25-26. (DO YOUR HOMEWORK.)

Lord, help me today to rest in your peace. Help me know that you are God, the Creator of heaven and earth, and you love me enough to be the Peace Speaker in my life. Thank you Lord for your unconditional, unwavering peace that passes all understanding. I will give you all the glory and honor, in Jesus name, Amen!

Be Blessed,

-Josh-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Discovery

A New Beginning

Monday, September 22, 2014